From Adobe Labs
Adobe Prerelease Programs
Adobe Prerelease Programs are your chance to experience, evaluate and influence upcoming products & technologies from Adobe within a smaller, more focused user environment. Prerelease Programs facilitate a symbiotic development process allowing Adobe to share products in the development stage to gather early feedback. In the process you get a chance to shape the upcoming products and adapt to the new products faster.
Multiple engagement channels are available to Prerelease participants at Adobe:
- Access to download Prerelease software/technologies and technical documentation
- Ability to report bugs & request features for the Prerelease software
- Access to the Prerelease user forums for sharing ideas directly with Adobe product teams and other like-minded folks of the product’s community
- Opportunity to participate in various product-related surveys
A Prerelease program is an endeavor to engage the real users of the product – YOU – early in the development cycle of the product, to listen and learn from you on how the product is working for you.
Current Prerelease Opportunities: How to Apply?
You may fill in the application forms for expressing your interest to join a products' Prerelease program at Adobe. The participation will be entirely based on the requirements of the program and the credentials of the participant.
Current Prerelease testing opportunities:
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader - Sign up to participate in the Adobe Acrobat and Reader Prerelease Program and preview exciting new functionality!
- 'Adobe Prerelease Programs - Sign up to participate in future Adobe Prerelease Programs