From Adobe Labs
Adobe Prerelease Programs
Adobe Prerelease Programs are your chance to experience, evaluate and influence upcoming products & technologies from Adobe within a smaller, more focused user environment. Prerelease Programs facilitate a symbiotic development process allowing Adobe to share products in the development stage to gather early feedback. In the process you get a chance to shape the upcoming products and adapt to the new products faster.
Multiple engagement channels are available Prerelease participants at Adobe:
- Access to download Prerelease software/technologies and technical documentation
- Ability to report bugs & request features for the Prerelease software
- Access to the Prerelease User Forums for sharing ideas directly with Adobe product teams and other like-minded folks of the product’s community
- Opportunity to participate in various product-related surveys
A Prerelease program is an endeavor to engage the real users of the product – YOU – early in the development cycle of the product, to listen and learn from you on how the product is working for you.
Current Prerelease Opportunities
As of now, the following Prerelease testing opportunities are available:
- Adobe Reader - Preview exciting new functionality including collaboration and rich media capabilities!
- 'Adobe LiveCycle ES Update 1 - Preview exciting new functionality!
- 64-bit ColdFusion Updater - We have a large number of beta testers doing a great job for us, but we still need some more help testing the 64-bit version of the ColdFusion Updater Beta on RedHat and SuSE Linux, as well as JBoss and WebLogic application servers. If you are planning on using any of these Operating Systems or Application Servers on 64-bit in the future, we'd really appreciate if you could spend some time checking it out now to ensure we deliver the highest quality release possible!